Search this blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

You're fucking kidding! Right?


So I had one of those moments today where I had to stop and ask J "you're fucking kidding, right?!?" And nope, he wasn't.

As you well know, J is gone until May...out of the country and not at home to make me scream out himself. So we make do with toys.

J decided at the tail end of our conversation today that I needed to have an orgasm. Ok by me! So he told me to get my favorite glass toy and the Hitachi...hell yes!!!

Ok, well my glass dildo was missing...missing...I have two small children, so that can't be good! I made do with my lovely favorite vibrator sans batteries.

After playing for a while with some heavy thrusting and some manual masturbation along with permission from my wonderful and loving husband I had a great orgasm. No problem it was awesome!

Then J tells me to get the Hitachi..."WHAT?!?!" He repeated himself. I said "you're fucking kidding, right?" Nope, not a chance he was joking. He was dead serious. I said no way. He said do as you are told woman. Yup, that did it; I did as I was told. And he made me hold it there for twenty seconds. Do you know how long 20 seconds is when you are rolling out orgasm after orgasm? I was bushed afterward. Way worth every second!!!

0 comments: