Search this blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Go-Girl Review


Oh. My. Goodness. I was skeptical when Babeland sent me the Go-Girl for review, but man, oh man.

The go girl is a cone(ish) shaped object that is made to allow women to pee standing up. Umm...hell yeah! It is made of 100% silicone, so it is totally sterilizable. You can clean it with a 10% bleach solution or toss it into a pot of boiling water for three minutes.

It is kind of a bent cone shape with little lips on the area that covers the vulva to prevent leaking. Ok, well, it did leak a few times, but once I got the hang of it I was good to go and didn't have anymore issues. I do recommend using it at home until you master it before trying outside the home. The bend in the funnel pushes the urine right into the toilet...I really have no idea how men are constantly missing the bowl, because I never had a single issue, and I even left the toilet seat DOWN. Apparently men are just messy. I think they aim to miss, ya' know?

So anywho...I really think this is a great item. Not just for those who are interested in peeing while standing, but for all women. It comes in a tube with a plastic bag you can put it in after use to bring it home, and even some toilet paper. Hello!!! Brilliant much!?!? I can totally see myself using this. I even wish they had a kids' size because public restrooms can be mighty gross from time to time.

There was discomfort during use. Let's face it, I am not a guy, so unzipping and whipping it out is not an option. You do have to pull your pants down considerably and spread your legs a bit, so be aware of this. Other than that, there really is no downside to this item. Once you're done using it you can either rinse and roll or put it into a baggie and roll it up and put it into it's little compact tube and throw it back in your purse.

When would you actually use it? Well I can think of plenty of times when I would use my Go Girl. Camping. Fishing. Road trips. Those nasty bathrooms you know haven't been cleaned since 1974. The possibilities are endless. Plus the Go Girl comes in both pink and a tan color. So you get choices. As I said before...I only wish it came in kid sizes, because if you have kids you can likely think of at least ten other times you might use this.



Get your Go Girl and other sex toys at Babeland.com.

Thank you Babeland for letting me review the Go Girl for you.




3 comments:

JonsBabydoll said...

These have held my eye for a while. A long camping trip is always talked about in my household so I feel like this would be really useful.

February 24, 2010 at 9:39 AM
Kayla said...

Everyone keeps talking about these, and I so want one. It just looks like a fun adventure.

February 24, 2010 at 10:26 AM
Alley said...

They really are brilliant, I can't stress that enough. Just be sure to get used to it before attempting it outside the home.

February 24, 2010 at 7:46 PM