Search this blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

Rawr!!!


I received the Leopard Duotone Balls from Vibrator.com. I was so excited! Let me begin with why I was so excited about being lucky enough to review this sweet little toy. I have weak vaginal muscles. Nothing more really, well, a little more. I have been using ben wa balls, but I haven't been able to use them due to a Stage I Uteran Prolapse. Meaning the muscles are so weak that I need to strengthen them to help hold my uterus in place. As an exerciser these are great, especially if you have never done any type of Kegel exercise before.

A little about the toy itself:
The Leopard Duotone Balls are plastic with a nylon cord connecting them. Since they are plastic they are nonporous and phthalate-free, and they are easy to clean. To clean these you can just clean them off with an anti-bacterial soap and warm water, isopropyl alcohol, or with a toy cleaner (which I highly recommend since they are made for toys...you can pick one up before you check out at Vibrator.com. Because of the nylon rope I recommend storing these to dry somewhere they can breathe. The Duotone Balls are smooth, and about 1.5 inches in diameter. Each ball has another ball (which feels lopsided because it bounced every time I moved rather than rolled evenly) nestled inside that clanks around as you move about. There are no funky smells associated with some of the other types of "orgasm balls" out there because these are hard plastic.

Review:
The Leopard Duotone Balls are great. I loved using them and loved the way they felt. They were so easy to get in and out. All you need to do to get them in is simply insert; if you need a lubricant I recommend a water based so it will eventually dry up (or just rinse them off and insert), I would be concerned that a long lasting silicone lube would aid them in sliding out when they are good and ready...and you may not be ready. I also suggest using these for the first few times around the house just to be sure you can hold them in, unless of course you enjoy explaining to random people (or worse...Grandma) why you just gave birth to two large clacky balls and a string, oops.

Once they're in you're good to go. Just walk, or like me jump around a lot, and do what you have to do. The balls will either stay in, or you will be forced to use your muscles to hold them in place. I did a little number where I jumped on the bed, danced around, swiveled a hoola hoop, and anything else I could just to keep on clacking. Let me explain the clacking. The Duotone Balls are loud. I mean loud. If you are close enough to the person wearing them and they are moving around a lot you may hear them. It is quite entertaining. Because of the size of the balls they didn't roll around in side me too much, just more of the clacking from the inner balls hitting their walls. Don't get me wrong, I could certainly feel it. A few times they clacked up against my G-Spot, which was interesting.

I don't normally orgasm without clitoral stimulation, so I was not surprised that these didn't offer the pleasure some might expect from them. I was mildly aroused by the movement and vibration, but not enough to bring me close to orgasm. So if it is a mind blowing orgasm you are looking for, you may be looking in the wrong spot. Although, use during sex is so much fun! They move around so you can feel them while you are getting additional stimulation, this could be enough to get you off. I have worn these over the past week and I still like them, and I can't wait to wear them more!!! I only wish they were a little smaller, but that is a personal preference.

Who do I recommend the Duotone Balls to:
*Anyone new or experienced with sex toys
*Anyone with weak kegel muscles
*Anyone who has had a child
*Pregnant women (it can help you through labor)
*Anyone who enjoys light stimulation
*Everyone else

And added bonus:
I have been using kegel exercisers for a while...I have had less painful cramps because of it!!!


Noise Level: 2/5
Vibration Level: 1/5
Value for Price: 5/5

Overall Star Rating: 4/5

A special thank you goes out to the people at Vibrator.com for allowing me to provide this review.


2 comments:

Sammi said...

OMG - I love animal prints - I need to get these to really coordinate :-)

September 7, 2009 at 7:57 PM
J's Curious Alley said...

I think they are so freaking cute...the leopard print ensures they are mine and J will not try to come up with come crazy way to use them. He hates animal print, but I am such a girl that they were perfect for me!

September 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM