Search this blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stress sux


I am exhausted. Completely. Totally. Irreversibly (ok, maybe not irreversibly, but still). Exhausted. I cannot seem to stay awake for over a few hours at a time. I am stressed out all the time. I love J, but he keeps stressing me out. I hate moving, but I can't wait to get to San Diego so I can just relax for two days and get my damned head on straight.

I have reviews I need to do, cleaning, making sure the kids don't break anything while we are trying to sell the house, and a whole list of other shit I need to keep up on.

What makes it better? We need money. Yup, I need a job and I am freaking the fuck out about it. I guess I shouldn't; I just can't help myself.

That's it for the moment, look for an HNT tonight folks.

0 comments: