Search this blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

Ouch...where the fuck did that come from?


So almost all of you know J came home last week. He was in MS and I had to go get him because he refused to wait until Friday to come home. So I drove to MS Tuesday and picked him up; we stayed the night in AL and came home Wednesday. We had a ton of fun together. I have missed him way too much for my own good since he left.

Then comes Friday night...

Oh my. Where do I even begin. Well, let's start with the fact that he has been gone almost a whole year and hasn't had a chance to really play with me, or any of the newer toys. Sure...he was here in November, but we were in Bostone, NYC and Philly during that time and we had the kids with us. So Friday night came. He seriously didn't want me to know what he was going to do to me apparently. There are never blindfolds in our play, but he used one.
And cuffs
And a flogger
And some clamps
And the Vamp (we won't get into that, but damn I am still sore)
And a g-spot vibe
And who knows what else...

It was like that for a while too.

I am still recovering. That's it.


2 comments:

Mistress Kay said...

Sounds like a very fun night. :)

March 22, 2010 at 11:48 AM
Alley said...

It was, and I seriously misjudged the actual size of the Vamp. Thanks again Carrie Ann!

March 24, 2010 at 12:21 PM