Search this blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

When the hell did I get so FUCKING busy???


Oh. My. Word. When the hell did I get so damn busy? I feel like it has been the week or two from hell. Doctors appointments, more flippin' snow days (because 1/8 of an inch of snow means we can't leave the house, right?), sick kids, lots of reviews, preparing for J to come home, and who know what the hell else. Oh wait. The mother~in~law moved in too.

So about those Doctor's appointments...

Yeah, well it appears I have Alopecia. Yeah. No shit. But the good news is that it can be managed easily. Well, that's more like it. I ended up buying a fall because I couldn't take looking at my nasty scraggly hair any longer, so I covered that shit with a headband fall. So I have a special medication I use daily for a month then twice a month for...well...forever really. Awesome. Just what I needed.

So let's recap shall we. In October I was put in the ER because of H1N1, then I was admitted for a high heart rate and was told I have SVT. Super. So then my doctor decided I am not depressed or crazy, but I have PMDD. OB/GYN treats that with NuvaRing even though I told him I was allergic to Estrodile. NuvaRing makes my hair fall out. Not a little. Over 3/4 of my fucking hair fell out of my head. Why? Because I am fucking allergic to Estrodile. Stupid Dr. My scalp swelled up and my hair fell out. Then blood tests come back saying I am post menopausal. OB/GYN says that isn't possible. Well, test results beg to differ. Ugh...I am just so over all this shit.

0 comments: