Search this blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Aslan Silicone Ball Gag


The Aslan Silicone Ball Gag is your basic ball gag. The round ball is connected to a head piece to allow the gag to be held in place. I was sure, and I mean sure the ball would be way too big for my mouth, but I was delighted to find that this is actually not a large ball. At damn near two inches thick, it didn't actually feel that large to me. It is made of silicone, but I will say it had a very rubbery smell to it when it was brand new. After washing the gag thoroughly the smell dissipated. The silicone is pliable enough to bite comfortably into, and yet it silences yelps and what ever the hell other odd sounds you may make along the way. What's really cool? You can boil this ball to sterilize it. I just thought that was a great thing to have if you have multiple play partners.

The head harness is totally leather, and a great quality of leather at that. the middle piece slides through the ball and snaps to itself around two D rings. Why do I like this feature? Well I have asthma and this offers a really great quick release for emergency situations we may run into (very important for someone like me).

The two D rings are each on their own piece of well crafted leather. One piece has a buckle on the other end and the other has multiple holes allowing for a multitude of sizing options. This is awesome if you plan to use this on different partners or share between yourself and your partner. Another wonderful feature of the buckle system is that it holds much better than velcro or just an elastic band. Honestly, I prefer the buckles because of the hair issue (I hate having velcro stick to it).

Note: The ball gag will fit heads between (loosely) 16 inches to 23 inches. I say loosely because once the leather conforms to the head you may notice some slipping, and unfortunately you can't tighten it anymore than it is.

In Use:

I have to say...it holds up quite well. For me anyway. The leather may stretch some, so I am not sure that it will hold up over years of use, but hey...you can replace the straps if needed. There was some discomfort to having the ball in my mouth, but for me that is a good thing (I am not really aiming for comfort here). I do think this may be more comfortable if you aren't petite like me, I have a really small mouth. After a while my jaws hurt unbelievably, but again, I am not going for comfort. The straps on these usually give me a slight headache, but I didn't have any issues because of added pressure. The leather stretched to fit my head and stayed in place very well.

This might be a good first ball gag given the quick release and pliability of the silicone ball, but it is certainly sturdy enough for even the most experienced players. Thrashing, crying, moving and whatever else you can imagine one might do to get the hell away from a sadist didn't destroy this gag as it has others. I never once bit through it, in fact I didn't even manage to leave a friggin' dent in the damn ball. Overall I am very impressed with this gag, and it holds itself up to the reputation that precedes Aslan in other toys.

PS...you can't use a safe word when you are gagged, you may want to come up with a signal if you use them :)

Happy play time!

Pick up your Ball Gag at Babeland today ;)

Thank you to Babeland.com for allowing me to review this toy.




0 comments: