Search this blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pigs???


So, where have I been and why haven't I been playing online so much? Yeah well.

Let's begin with I have PMDD along with depression and I have been cranky. To top that off my amazing Dad came to see me. So my Dad is great, he's harsh, mean, grumpy and critical. Awesome right?

Then...I got sick, I don't mean I feel icky and need medicine sick; I mean get me to a hospital or kill me now sick. I went to the ER where my Dad dropped me off and went home...nice. I had a fever of 103 and rising, my heart rate was somewhere near or past 250 and they shot me up with Adenosine twice because my heart rate wouldn't come down. They admitted me to the hospital and I was there for a week. Why? Because I contracted fucking H1N1 from my preschooler. You're kidding me right?

I was sick all week. I finally came home then found out I have SVT (Supra Ventricular Tachycardia). My heart rate is way too high, worse I have low blood pressure so they can't really do anything about the heart rate. Nice right?

Well, now you know...

0 comments: