Search this blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

All I want for Christmas Contest by Babeland

Dear Babeland,

All I want for Christmas….is a blue Form 6.

I really, really want this sex toy because I lust after the body safe velvety silicone with double motors and the ability to recharge it. Who can resist that beautiful blue staring at you?

I’m especially deserving of this sexy toy because I’ve been especially nice this year! I started my own sex blog, and keep it up, I give my loving J exactly what he asks when he asks for it, and I have been patiently waiting for my new blue Form 6.

Yours truly,

Alley


*************************************************************************

Between now and December 24th, 2009 Babeland is having a giveaway, and it's actually kind of a big one too!

How do you enter? Easy, simply post a quick paragraph on your blog, FB or website pages saying which toy from the objects of desire line you want and why. Easy as that! Good luck and get some toys!




0 comments: