Search this blog

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Edward Cullen's Cock


Ok, so not the ideal photo to see on a sex blog, but tough shit! No, I am soooo not a Pattinson fan, I don't really find him attractive at all. But, and it's a biggie, I do adore Edward Cullen, or rather, I would if he were a real being. If any one person could possibly be that fucking perfect I would grovel at their feet and do anything to be theirs. Er, well of course (J) I don't fantasize or anything like that, you know. But hey, that's just me. Anyway, so what the hell is Edward Cullen doing on my lovely sex blog? Well...

Ok, so my best friend and I (really we have been best friends for like 10 years now) both love the Twilight Saga. Just drool over every page of it. I have been fretting over wanting to get my dear Lynn a gift for her birthday or Christmas just because she is simply the greatest friend ever! I found the perfect gift! The Tantus Vamp. Perfect gift.

The Vamp is basically a pale fleshy colored dildo that shimmers in the light. It is beautiful. It can be used for temperature play too. You can warm it up or "toss it in the fridge for that authentic experience." No joke, it really said that on the website! Check the comments out too...some are delusional and others are just shocking!!!

Will she use it? Probably not. Will she love it? For sure. I don't even know what to say about this except:

Way to go Tantus for reaching out to a new audience. This is brilliant, just fucking brilliant!!!

0 comments: