Search this blog

Sunday, August 9, 2009

I got it!

Well, J decided to be nice and loving enough (like it was in anyway really for me) to allow me to work more with the damn monster on my time. Conditions? Well here:
1. 3 times a week
2. NO ORGASMS

Like I really needed to be reminded of number two...I am not allowed to orgasm at all without prior permission anyway...duh boy.

I love him, I really do. I am so entertained by all this.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Second tidbit...well not too much, especially in my little world. I am so tired all the time, I have no idea how I am going to make up for all the time lost with J in the physical contact area. In my mind it might look something like this:

After we come home from getting him we drop the kids off at his mother's house. Driving home is unbearable, silent, and you could cut the tension with a knife. I can hear his breathing, feel his hand tighten around my own, the smell of his cologne mixed with his own body. My hand tightens slightly on his; he looks at me with that smile that tells me I am in way over my head. I don't care. "What are you thinking?" The question surprises me, "wondering what you have planned at home." A sly smile crosses his lips, "I never said we were going home."

As we pull off the highway I am wondering what he could possibly have planned for us. He's happy I think to myself. I smile sweetly as we pull into our favorite restaurant. It's off to a appetizers, soup and drinks for us. That should lead so some for the both of us. After a nice evening (yes I skipped all of dinner because that is my time), we head back home for the night. We never even make it through the front door.

The jacket falls first, then comes the shirt...mine and his...

I will leave you with that.

0 comments: