Search this blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

No Icky Nipples, Just Ouchy Nipples


The other day J told me he wanted me to get my nipples pierced. I am no stranger to piercing, and I actually like it. I danced around saying yes for a while, nipples were never something I wanted pierced so I was a bit apprehensive about the whole thing. I really didn't want to do it, actually he only wanted one and he wanted to the other himself, but that was a big ol' no. I agreed, I believe this was Friday or Saturday...he wanted me to go Saturday, but a piercing parlor is so busy on weekends that I felt it would be better to wait until Sunday.

Sunday rolled in and I was nervous, well more like terrified (like always). I dropped the small people off and headed on my merry way into town. I walked right into an empty shop where they were all bullshitting and having a great day. I got all set up and was ready to pierce. I was so nervous that I was sure I was going to vomit. I got all marked up and ready to go. Then came the clamps, she was worried it would hurt me, yeah, if she only knew. I felt nothing in the first piercing, the second was a bit more uncomfortable, but nothing more than a big pinch really. After all that I was on my way.

They only hurt the first day, but come to find out the reason they hurt so damn bad was because I was starting my period and my breasts always hurt before that. So all the pain and discomfort really had nothing to do with the piercings, timing was just very bad for me. I love the piercings, but won't be posting photos here. I believe J might put some up tomorrow on his blog.

0 comments: