Search this blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chicks Rock...


...Or was it Rock Chick? Oh well, at any rate this toy came as a total surprise when I saw it in the package J ordered. I was kind of perplexed really. I have seen these all over the place, but never really considered it an option. After about 30 minutes or so of playing with it...like a 10 year old I was laughing so hard I really couldn't take the poor thing seriously. Really, I mean it is funny looking, and rather large. I wasn't sure how to take this gift.

Once I picked it up and began playing with it I was sure it was really supposed to be a futuristic ray gun of some sort. So, I held it up as such, like a gun. Of course J just laughed at me and my curious creativity. I will surely have to post a picture of me doing this later...it really was funny.

Now it was time to get down to business. Sometimes I feel like I am critiquing rather than playing, but only with really new and interesting items. I love the shape, but I think they need a smaller one; I am only 4'11" so this is kind of large for my size. It slid in wonderfully and I really like the on off button being so easily accessible. From what I understand you can remove the bullet, but because I had just done my nails and all I was unable to get it out all the way...maybe it's just me. I would like the clitoral stimulator to be smaller too, but I guess if they made the whole thing smaller that would be par for the course on that one, duh. Overall I suppose it was a good toy. There was a lot of G spot stimulation for me, but that alone will only send me screaming into a coma, not give an orgasm, so I really would have liked the clit stimulation to be better (but again that is because of my size, not the toy in question). A lot of girls said you need to move it around to see what works best for you, I guess I will have to reevaluate in a few weeks to see where I stand.

0 comments: