Search this blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Icky Nipples


Nipple Stimulator from Eden Fantasies. NO! I don't have much to say here, but that is simply because I did not like these at all. To begin with you can never change the batteries, they don't stick to you. The package actually suggests eyelash glue to make them stick...hey if you sell something and it needs glue to stay in place, but that is what it is made to do, stay in place. You might consider adding the glue to the packaging. It took me forever to turn one on, once I did I wasn't sure how I did it and I couldn't get them off. I finally found a little push switch in a very bad spot on the toys. Nipple play is odd to me because I have no real sensation so I don't really enjoy it too much. I just didn't like this particular toy.

0 comments: