Search this blog

Monday, July 20, 2009

Nipples...ooh!!!


Spartacus Nipple Clamps, I love these things! They are tweezer style clamps with rubber on the ends for comfort. The ring goes up and down to adjust for tightness...I like mine TIGHT! Hehehe...I love the jewels on the end, so pretty and sensual. I also got the clit clamp, smaller tips, but the same general design. While I adore my nipple clamps, I am not such a big fan of the clit clip. It kind of hurts, a lot! I suppose I could just practice more, or I could just go and get the Cleopatra clit clips. I really want to try the clit clips, they look a whole lot more enjoyable than the clamps. The great thing about the clit clamp is that it makes for an amazing punishment. While I won't wear them as a pretty adornment, I will definitely wear them for being a bad girl ;)

0 comments: