Search this blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Laya Laya LayaSpot me...I wanna be dirty


The Laya Spot by Fun Factory has some power behind it's name. Is it as amazing as everyone claims it is? Well...

First off, let me begin with the fact that I owned a Better than Chocolate before I owned the Laya Spot. So, how do they compare? Easy. I much prefer Laya Spot. The Laya Spot is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand (and I am small) comfortably, and the control buttons are simple to use. There is no accidentally touching it and sending the toy into another mode or off or anything nuts like the BTC.

The Laya Spot is intended for clitoral stimulation rather than vaginal stimulation. It is made of Elastomed which can be cleaned with warm water and toy cleaner and is safe to use with water or silicone lubricants (yay!). Since this is meant as a clit toy, lube isn't 100% needed, but if you like it, you're safe. Now, the motor was a bit rumbly, but it was quiet too. For the quietness of the vibrations the power of them was awfully strong (and I am very sure that was terrible English). There are several different levels of vibrations and patterns to choose from, and the control panel is built into the vibrator.

Since the Laya Spot is so small (4 inches) it is very easy to use, and comfortable as well, during sex. I am able to easily access my clitoris without a giant vibrator taking up my entire hand for added stimulation. Plus it doesn't scream "I'm a sex toy!" like other vibes might, so leaving it out isn't cause for alarm when we have company.

Let's go over the controls really fast: Pressing + will turn it on and increase the power. Holding + for a few seconds will change it to a pattern vibration. Pressing + will then change the patterns. Pressing - will change the patterns back. Holding - for a few seconds will go back to a steady vibration, and just keep pressing - until it is off. That is the only issue I have...it took me a while to get used to the controls. Now? I love it.







0 comments: