Search this blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Desire Vibrator

Babeland sent me the Desire Vibe to review. So, I was all like "aww...it's so pretty." Yeah, that was until I saw the damn thing. It's huge! Like oh. my. gosh. huge. So this suck is like ten feet long...ok, maybe not, but it is about the size of my palm twice over. To put into perspective how large and powerful this vibe is, let's begin with the fact that it uses TWO C batteries. Yeah, two C. Umm...that is like a car motor (again, not really, but is it powerful). It is also about 1.5 inches thick, so if you prefer the smaller vibes...keep looking.

It is a basic vibrator. The only thing that truly makes this different in the world of vibrators is the fact that it is larger, and more powerful than most other vibrators. Now, it isn't exactly Hitachi strong, but it is still very very string considering it is battery powered and not electric. Plus, it can be used internally. I know other electric vibes have the attachments and all, but this offers the full strength of the vibrator and offers it internally.

The Desire is sleek, long and pretty. It is a metallic colored plastic, which makes cleaning easy. I don't bleach because of the metallic coloring, but it can be wiped with alcohol to sanitize, plus there is always the basic toy cleaner and water (which I like). It is much lighter than I anticipated, which was great because I don't want to end playing because I have tennis elbow or something crazy like that...that would seriously suck. The dial base that allows fluid escalation in power is another winning feature for me. I don't care much for the buzz pause BUZZ...ugh.

Overall...yeah, it wasn't what I expected at all. It was huge and I thought it would be small, and it performed well when I was sure it would suck.







0 comments: