Search this blog

Monday, November 23, 2009


OMG, just OMG. I am truly amazed at people in general already, but sometimes, just sometimes there are people who make you say WTF?

Where is this coming from? Well let me begin with my new idea. Ok, so J had leave recently and came home for a few weeks which was just amazing and wonderful and miss him more than you can imagine...sorry, I am easily distracted (oh, and I am still fucking sore). Where was I, oh yeah, ok so J commented that he wanted to make me squirt (I seriously need a code name for that because it's gross). Now, let's keep in mind that I have never even had a G-spot orgasm in my entire life. Hell I didn't know where my G-spot was until I met J. Really. So I decided that this could be a cool adventure for us to do together. I could get that much talked about book Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot and a good curved dildo. I just thought, well ok this can work.

Well, let's keep in mind I am not particularly interested in getting good at the whole messy juice making thing, I am just very curious as to what it is everyone else finds so fascinating. Part of me wonders if it is just some type of fad brought on by the entertainment, or if women have known about this all along and kept it a very cruel secret. Because, let me tell you that if I find out it is amazing I will be tell random people I meet in the grocery store...ok, well I am in TN, so maybe not like that, but you get the idea of what I mean here.

So where is this all coming from? Well I thought the timing was just impeccable in regards to a blog post I read just a few short minutes ago. I was playing online and re-reading New Moon for the 786th time when a tweet popped up on my TwitterFox application from Toy With Me. Now, for those of you who haven't read her blog, well I am not sure what you're still doing here because really she is great! Really, she is so funny. My favorite story of her's is how her hair caught fire (READ IT). Besides that one there are a ton of others. Today she says squirting is gross and she doesn't get it and how women have way too much to love up to. What's funny is, while I want to learn to do it, I totally see where she is coming from on this blog post.

0 comments: