Search this blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The talking vulva...

So, yeah...have you seen the giant talking vulva from Babeland yet? I am SO. SERIOUS. Really, a giant talking vulva. I would like...I don't know...die? if my vulva talked to me and gave me advice.

Ok, so this one is a lot less threatening, and she doesn't bleed at random on my new clothes (TMI?? Get over it). You can ask her questions and she will answer them for you. You know, like why is the sky blue? Are there really aliens? Why the hell is Rudolph's nose red? Or, well you could ask about sex, toys, sex toys, lubricants, crazy kinky stuff (or rather stuff you think is kinky, but I find cute).

So, what are your questions for the Vulva? You know, since she's here and all...you may as well get a Q&A session. If she doesn't answer I will answer the questions on my blog for you...k? Yeah, I thought you might like that.

So I will open up the floor with my question to the Vulva...
What should I get my best friend for Christmas? She's married and wants to spice her love life up, but she needs to do it discreetly so no one sees what they are doing. She says she wants some toys to use with her man, but doesn't want an obvious vibrator. What is the best gift for her?

While the Vulva is thinking about my answer you need to head on over to Babeland and check out their easy to use Holiday Gift Guide!



1 comments:

Serafina Brightside said...

I'm actually scared of the holiday vulva now. Hahaha. Hilarious post!

February 26, 2011 at 11:49 AM