Search this blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sex Blogger Christmas Cards


Well, in case you were unaware, I am a major paper crafter. I love to make cards, scrapbook, and make handmade gifts. A big part of who I am. I am making my holiday cards (like I do every year) and I was thinking of all the blogs I read. Well we all have our wishlists up, and while mine are all crazy and not possible, I can do one thing! I can make cards for other sex bloggers!

So this sounded like so much fun, I thought I would give it a try. I have some stuff that could make for the coolest holiday cards EVER for sex bloggers. No, really. So basically all you need to do is fill out the form at the end of this blog post and I will send you a holiday card!

Happy Holidays Sex Bloggers!


Fill out the form and send it in to get your holiday card from J's Alley!

Your Name
Your Email Address
Your address
Additional message
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]

0 comments: