Search this blog

Thursday, August 20, 2009


So...this afternoon I was a raving bitch. I was mean as hell. I am stressed out and tired and super cranky. I received a package...I was so curious. I rushed to the bedroom and opened it.

Holy shit! Wow! This thing is HARSH!!! Oh. My. Heavens.

I asked J (since I can't play with it until told to do so) if I could plug it in and turn it on...WOW. This thing could rock the Earth.

So what am I expecting from my new friend. Orgasms. The kind that happen in under sixty seconds, and then again in another minute, and again, and again, and again...and so on and so forth. I expect to not be let down. I want to rocket myself, just out of sure curiosity, into ecstasy. I have been dying to know what all the talk was about. I need to know what everyone is feeling.

Go to Eden today to get yours:

Hitachi

0 comments: