Search this blog

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Popping the Cherry


...Of this blog anyway. I am not new to blogging, but I needed a place that I could write and not worry about who would see it, and whether or not they would judge me.

J and I are an amazing couple, in love and happy. He enjoys things about me that I never even thought of sharing with him. My story with J is kind of a long one (although we've only been together 7 years). I met him at a party at my apartment, my roommate had been talking about him for about two weeks nonstop before I met him. A friend of mine and her then boyfriend brought him over one night. I knew when I saw him that I had to have him, what I didn't know was that it would not be me who would do the having.

I want to make it very clear that I do the things I do for him because I want to. I love making him happy, and when he is happy I am too. I sincerely hope that being apart will bring us closer. I feel right now like it has.

Now, as for my picture. The Travel Buddy 5" Vibe by California Exotics. Its cute, and has several functions on it, plus a handy little suction cup on the end. My only complaint is that the thing is corded and that the cord is short. It has some good power to it, and can be fun to use. It was priced pretty well (which is why we chose it).

0 comments: