Search this blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

add lib: Libido Enchancement Pills


add lib Libido Enhancement...

TabuToys.com sent me a box of libido enhancing pills to review...

I really don't know where to begin with this one...the box claims it it recommended by women's health professionals, but I am inclined to ask which ones? add lib is made up of all natural ingredients, most of which are mood stimulants (i.e. B12, ginseng). After trying the pills for a few days, twice a day, I was left with nothing but nasty tasting burps. For hours I burped up a grassy flavors. Not. Sexy. Not even a little. My libido was not enhanced. Now, I will not say that these do not work, but they did not work for me.

They come in a 30 day supply box (60 capsules). There is a strong odor to the pills once you open them. You will have no doubt that they are natural pills. The box lists all the ingredients, and the side of the box lists the common known results (or what they claim to be them anyway) of the ingredients. What the box does not tell you is that if you are on any type of blood thinner you should NEVER take Fenugreek. Now, that will thicken your blood, I am not pleased that the warning is only to those who are pregnant or lactating. This is a huge ball to have been dropped by Oceanus Naturals.

I don't really have much else to give you, readers, because the Libido Enhancement pills enhanced nothing more than my heartburn and disdain for natural pills. It also reinforced my theory that pills don't usually increase libido. Yes, I know, that have some that do, but OTC ones are not really going to do anything other than waste your money...

If you want to pick up your libido in an instant use this...Actual enhancement you can use.




1 comments:

The Beautiful Kind said...

I would just say no to this too. Fishy!

March 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM