Search this blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Orchid G + Smart Girl's Guide...

I had the chance to review the Orchid G and the Smart Girl's Guide to the G-Spot. My overall view was great. I loved the information and the opportunity to test out that given information.


The book:

Honestly, I have read better. I was bored most of the time and felt as though I was reading my own personal owner's manual. The Smart Girl's Guide to the G-Spot is an informative book that walks you through the female body and explains the ins, outs, whys, and wheres of the g-spot and various other parts of our anatomy. Unfortunately, I am familiar with all this and was bored almost instantly. I felt more compelled to do some self exploration than try to actually learn anything from the book. It isn't that I am a 7 year old, but some color or photos or something to keep my attention would have made this book feel a little less like a text book for women (or men, whatever).

Don't get me wrong there is plenty of great information in the book. Information that can lead to wonderful orgasms via your g-spot. I just couldn't really absorb that information because of the actual delivery. That is most likely me though.

I would recommend this to anyone (male or female) who is interested in the g-spot and is uneducated in the location and workings of it. She covers the location and what it is and how it works. If you are not well versed in the art of hitting your g-spot this book can certainly cover that for you. I would just suggest reading the whole book through first, then playing, otherwise you are likely to never return to the book.

The Orchid:

This is a beautifully packaged set. You get the book to learn and a tool to practice with. Honestly the orchid with its thin shaft and bulbous head offers some of the best g-spot stimulation I have ever felt. The bulbous design of the head allows you to rub the g-spot or thrust with no pain. The vibrations are deep and forceful when they are on high. For once there is a vibrator that can be felt internally. The stiffness of the vibrator allowed for great internal stimulation and wonderful clitoral orgasms.

The Orchid is plastic and slick, so minimal lubricant is needed for use. The noise could possibly be an issue if you have roommates, but is not a major concern if used under sheets and behind closed doors. It's also waterproof, so if you want to learn to hit the spot in the shower...feel free. I am not a huge fan of playing in the tub, personally.

The Orchid is controlled by a simple turn style on the base of the vibrator. This makes for really easy changing of speeds and allows a smooth transition between different speeds. The Orchid operates on two AA batteries, I do recommend removing them between uses to allow the batteries to last longer. Once the power seems to be lacking the batteries do need to be changed.


Thanks to Babeland.com for allowing me to review this toy.




0 comments: