Search this blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Girls are easily distracted by shinies :)

Recently I got my nipples pierced...ok, well not recently, but still. Anyway. So when Babeland offered these Lavish Nipple Clamps for review I jumped. I love nipple clamps, and I thought it would be an interesting point of view to have a review of some nipple clamps from someone with pierced nipples. The Lavish Nipple Clamps made by Spartacus Enterprises are stunning! Just absolutely beautiful. They are a tweezer style clamp...meaning they look like tweezers with a small ring that slides up to close them. Since the ring slides up, the tightness is controlled and can be changed to anyone's liking. The tips are covered in a soft plastic cover for added comfort (hint: these can be removed for more of a bite). There is a dangle part with some beading (faux pearls) and a ring of very small [what looks to be] rhinestones.

Caring for your jewelry ~
Really these should take care of themselves, but, you can clean them off with water and a light soap. Be sure to dry them well. Also, the plastic covers can be wiped down with alcohol to be sterilized if you would like. Mine haven't rusted after cleaning, but I had a set rust before, so be sure to cry all the way (again). These can be kept pretty much anywhere...mine are in my jewelry box for simple and quick access when I want them.

Use ~
Just place them over the nipple and close. Simple. I do recommend beginning with a somewhat hard nipple because you will get a better grip on it. The ring allowed me to pick the perfect tightness for my body type (it would leave some crying in pain). The great part is that when I just want some nice jewelry I can clip them lighter and be more comfortable. It is a bit more tricky to attach the clamps with rings in, but the added sensation was incredible. It was more painful with the rings in, so if you are not all about the pain I wouldn't suggest having your nipples pierced then wearing the clamps, or at least take the piercing out first.

The weight of the clamps {they are a bit weightier than their smaller counter parts...other Spartacus clamps} is great. They pull more than your average lightweight tweezer clamp that meant to be worn as jewelry. It adds more sensation. While the clamps are on, given that they are tight enough, you or a partner can tug and pull and add more sensation to your sex life with them. They stayed just fine for me.

My only complaint is that if they are worn long enough they stick to you, and can hurt a lot during removal. Like, it brought tears to my eyes kind of hurt. I was able to avoid this by using a little bit of water based lubricant on the insides of the clamps, but be aware that they may slide some in the beginning and you will have to readjust them. Plus, you can't really wear them under a bra, but oh well, if I wanted I could go bra~less and wear them under a shirt and give a few people a good show.

Overall ~
I really can't think of a single woman who wouldn't want these...although I am sure there are some. They are sleek, beautiful, and fully adjustable. Beginners will love them for added sensation, but without the pain of more advanced clamps. While more experienced users can tighten them, and even remove the covers for added pain and pleasure. Your partners will love to see them on you, and it adds a new dimension to your sex life.

*Oh and you can also use them as a clit clamp...just an added idea for you.


Thanks to the wonderful people at Babeland.com for providing the Lavish Nipple Clamps to me for review.




4 comments:

Sammi said...

I just got these - can't wait to try them :-)

December 11, 2009 at 1:11 PM
Alley said...

They are SO freaking pretty, I just LOVE them.

December 11, 2009 at 1:16 PM
Kayla said...

They look kinda pretty. Would you say that they hold up okay even though their weightier than most clamps? Or would you say that the weight makes them a little more likely to slip?

December 11, 2009 at 1:58 PM
Alley said...

No, they hold just fine, in fact they stick and can really hurt when you take them off. I put water based lube on mine, then dab it off just so there are no horrifying screams during removal.

December 11, 2009 at 2:37 PM